Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Christ Came to Save Sinners


" But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call righteous, but sinners to repentance. " - Mathew 9:13 Words of Jesus Christ.
Many people on the fence about coming to Christ feel that they cannot be saved due to the sins they have committed. I know that I experienced this very thinking. I sinned every chance I got, and they were pretty bad sins. I tore apart my wife, children, and family with the various sins in my life. It was very difficult for me to accept Christ's sacrifice to wash me clean from my sins. Once I accepted this my life changed. My repentance lead to a completely new me. Remember repentance isn't just saying your sorry, but is changing your ways. Maybe you know someone who feels they aren't good enough to be saved, maybe that person is you. I urge you to accept these words of Christ, and pass them on to those who need him. I also urge each and every one of you to not write off anyone who is drowning in sin, no matter what they have done Jesus came to save them. It's the responsibility of the believer, and servant of Christ to help lead the sinner to Christ, and help them repent of their sins. Thank you for reading this message, and comments are welcome. If you or someone you know has been touched by this message please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment